Friday 18 January 2013

iPad Mini Review!

Note: When I write the 'original iPad', I mean the iPad 2.

If I have heard correctly, the iPad mini has been voted the best tablet, and present of the year. That's why I doing this review on it!

It is called the iPad mini as it is smaller than the original iPad, and the iPad mini is lighter, 53% lighter to be exact, and 23% thinner.

The iPad mini has a 7.9" LED backlit screen, which is completely amazing.

The iPad mini has got the powerful A5 chip, which is known for its fast, fluid performance. Apple has even created it to have 10 hour battery life, with a single charge.

 You can also film with 1080p HD, much better than the original iPad! And the camera is never better, with 5 megapixel iSight.

One of the best things about Apple's iPad mini, Siri, everyone loves Siri! You can talk into the microphone and Siri normally hears you clearly. And does what you say. Yesterday I wanted to see where my team was in the Barclays Premier League Table. So I said into the iPad mini's microphone "Premier League table", and straight away it came up with the premier league table. Siri is fab!

My opinion on the iPad mini is it is ..... Great, 10/10 but you should only get the iPad mini if you want a more portable iPad, because it is not more different than the original iPad except it is more portable, lighter and has more updated features. But that your decision to make. If you dont have an iPad and want one, I recommend this as it is an iPad and has updated features, and best of all its cheaper than the original iPad.

For more information click www.apple.com, and for more pictures.
From the blogger of 'Apple reviews and new', thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment